• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Ball Lock kegs $18 each

Barrel Char Wood Products

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
I don't know. They look good and all. And the sellers feedback is ok. However, everyone should be immediately suspicious of any seller requesting that you circumvent the eBay checkout. The majority of the time it is a scam when you are asked to do so. That may not be the case here but just be cautious.

That being said, I will probably order one. However, if the seller wasn't being a bonehead (circumventing the eBay checkout is against eBay policy) I would probably by 4 of them. Considering they are violating policy it is likely this auction will disappear soon.

Good luck, and be safe.

WRATHWILDE

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 19, 2005
Dubuque, Iowa
www.zazzle.com
I just bought 4 kegs yesterday from Sabco before I found this. Didn't notice the bypass, don't do too much buying on ebay. I sent a memo off to ebay asking if this practice was acceptable and asked for a reply, we'll see.

Wrathwilde

P

Pawn

This place has them at 13.00 + shipping, http://www.homebrewing.org/home.asp
a fellow brewer posted that link in another forum.

I bought 12 ball lock kegs early this spring from a different scource for 120.00, last I heard that seller hadnt answered emails for a while, I will keep my eyes open and if I hear any good news about him I will post his url in this thread as well, Cheers...John

::edit:: price of ball lock keg is 13.00+shipping

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns