• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Talk to the pros/Start a meadery?

Barrel Char Wood Products
T

The Thirsty Viking

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the intent of the "Talk to the pros" and "Start a meadery" forums, but from the descriptions of each, they seem the same. Are they?

-
J

V

Vicky Rowe

Well, yes and no. Both deal with starting a meadery, but 'Talk to the Pros' will have a 'Pro' who will answer questions (I'm still talking to pros for that), and the other will be for general discussions, more between readers.

Vicky - back from traveling for a day

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
We all the legend and the words of "ThirstyViking" and the imposter tis but a shadow of the genuine article!

Cheers,

Oskaar

dogglebe

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 14, 2003
hbd.org
ThirstyViking said:
Sigh... finally happened :) someone horning on my Identity :)

I'm going to check the basement for pods. If I find any, I'll make a melomel out of them.

Phil

JoeM

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 9, 2004
i feel like pods would be more of an herb or spice than a fruit...so technically i think that would be a metheglin

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hmmm,

Lemme see. Pea pods, bean pods, fruit pods (in flowers), seed pods, honey locust tree pods, cocao fruit pods . . . ad nauseum.

I'll stick with the POD-o-mel!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns