• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Search Tool

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
To everyone in the Forums,

Please take note of the "Search" function in the menu bar at the top of the forums. It's the one with the little magnifying glass next to it. This is your gateway to a buttload of excellent information that will save you some typing time and from asking questions that have already been asked and answered several times over.

You'll find a ton of information from a ton of different posters, and you may even find the answer to your question before you type it out and post it. We have almost 5000 posts in this forum so there is a ton of great information out there.

Bear in mind that I'm not suggesting that you don't post, just that you take advantage of the posts that are already out there that may address your questions, and give you a better idea of what to ask if your question is not fully answered.

Cheers,

Oskaar

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns