• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Second question for me

Barrel Char Wood Products

ThistyViking

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 15, 2003
All depends how much you drink, I've read of a guy telling stories about how bad they are... but when you read closer he drank 2.5 full sized wine bottles. over a 2 hour period (actually he and his brother drank 5, since he can't remember oppening the third bottle it is had to say who had exactly how much.)

It is also important to remember that alchohol dehydrates you... I always drink a lot of water, when i drink alchohol I've never realy had a hangover... I used to drink 750 ml bottles of mead in my first batch... But that was more alchohol than I needed at one time so I went to bottling in 375 ml splits with a few bigger bottles for parties. Usually I only drink 1 split, though when i have company I only drink 1/2 of a split or so.

Norskersword

NewBee
Registered Member
May 19, 2004
It also depends on the person too. I can drink 9 shots of tequila and still wake up feeling great. I don't have black outs either. I'm told it's just because I'm young though...

Hey ThirstyViking, you helped me out a week ago. Thanks! Can I get your email address if you don't mind me emailing you once in awile with questions?

ThistyViking

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 15, 2003
Thirsty Vikings Email

JDoerter
AT
comcast
DOT
net

But I'm always available here as well.

Barrel Char Wood Products