• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

I'm holding Vicky hostage....

Barrel Char Wood Products

Dan McFeeley

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Oct 10, 2003
Illinois
yabodie said:
NICE!!!

I guess Vicky is still "under wraps" due to the lack of a response? ;D ;D

I know. I can't believe we've gotten away with carrying on a thread for this long, besmirching Vickie's good name, without yet hearing that "Mom" sound -- *tap* *tap* *tap* ;D ;D ;D

yabodie

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 17, 2006
Man that could be wrong on so many levels... *shudder* TMI!!! LOL :D :D :D

::from the side lines "now boys!!!!" (in the absence of Vicky)::

dogglebe

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 14, 2003
hbd.org
Dan McFeeley I guess Vicky is still "under wraps" due to the lack of a response? ;D ;D[/quote said:
I know. I can't believe we've gotten away with carrying on a thread for this long, besmirching Vickie's good name, without yet hearing that "Mom" sound -- *tap* *tap* *tap* ;D ;D ;D

There's nervousness in your giggling. 'Where could Vickie be?' you ask. 'Could this guy really have her?' 'Would he benefit from a bran mussin over a corn muffin?'

The answer to the last question is yes!

Phil

Dan McFeeley

Lifetime Patron
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Oct 10, 2003
Illinois
dogglebe said:
Dan McFeeley I guess Vicky is still "under wraps" due to the lack of a response? ;D ;D[/quote said:

There's nervousness in your giggling. 'Where could Vickie be?' you ask. 'Could this guy really have her?' 'Would he benefit from a bran mussin over a corn muffin?'

The answer to the last question is yes!

Vickie must have a corn muffin in one hand, and the bull whip in another.

No wonder Phil's feening for corn muffins! ;D

pain

GotMead Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 1996
North Carolina
gotmead.com
.............Escaped!!!!! After drinking root beer mead (yum), and forcing Phil to take me to a meadery in upstate New York, I am now safely back at home.....with a case of wine (and mead).

Phil, when do I get my share of that orange blossom honey?

LOL

Vicky - tired, tired, TIRED

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
So . . . how was it? Did you leave Phil devoid of booze, cash and smokes? LOL

Enquiring minds want to know.

cheers,

Oskaar

yabodie

Lifetime GotMead Patron
Mar 17, 2006
Maybe Phil is still tied up or knocked out due to the stench from the corpse flower honey...

dogglebe

NewBee
Registered Member
Oct 14, 2003
hbd.org
yabodie said:
Maybe Phil is still tied up or knocked out due to the stench from the corpse flower honey...

Hey, after drinking my durian mead, corpse flower honey would be a walk in the park.

Phil

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns