• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Changes on Gotmead.com - IMPORTANT

Barrel Char Wood Products
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Vicky and I are going to be making some changes to the site in order to put more premium and nifty content out there for the Patrons who have gone out of pocket, invested time, and generally been a big help here at Gotmead.com.

First thing you'll notice is that the names of patrons will be Purple (the color of Royalty) in color at the bottom of the main forum page, and that they will have five green stars in their posting profile at the left side of each of their posts.

I'm trying to find cooler colors for ya'll, but unfortunately SMF has a limited supply and we can't customize each individual profile with a different color since the forum isn't designed that way, so for the time being they're green and we'll be working on a purple star to match the purple lettering.

Also many of you will notice that WrathWilde has moved the "Oskaar in A Nutshell" thread to the Patron's Only Section. I'm working on other things on the backend of the site for the next couple of days so if yo notice changes that's probably where they're coming from.

Cheers,

Oskaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns