• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Discount for Gotmead'ers - and a contribution to gotmead.com funding

Barrel Char Wood Products

jaysbrew

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 20, 2004
www.jaysbrewing.com
I'm very happy to say that I've set up a special coupon for gotmead people at my supply store:

http://jaysbrewing.com/catalog/

The code 'gotmead' entered when checking out will get you a 10% discount AND it will also get Vicky a 5% donation from Jay's Brewing!

Please let me know if there is anything you are looking for that you can't find on the site. I'm still putting in a lot of items. For instance, I can get anything and everything that you see on morebeer.com (or morewine, or morecoffee, etc...). Basically, anything you've seen at other supply stores I should also be able to get you a quote on.

The stuff listed on my website are items that are normally in stock and shipped out immediately. Again, that list is not complete either, but there ARE 500+ items in the catalog already!

:cheers:

Cheers,
Jay

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Hey Jay,

This is great stuff! Thanks for extending this deal to all the GM'ers and the donations to the site!

That rocks!

Oskaar

jaysbrew

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 20, 2004
www.jaysbrewing.com
My pleasure! I've had the physical store for many years and have been meaning to put up an online shopping cart for a while now.

Being a "mead-centric" kinda guy myself, I'm happy to help out Gotmead however I can.

Cheers,
Jay

Mynx

NewBee
Registered Member
Apr 8, 2005
And as a note: When Jay says he ships fast he means it!! I was really impressed with the service I got when I ordered my heather tips from him :)

jaysbrew

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 20, 2004
www.jaysbrewing.com
Oh, and if any GM'ers come into the physical shop, be sure to mention that you're from Gotmead. Not just so that you can get the 10% off and Gotmead gets 5%, but so that we can crack open some Jay's mead for a tasting!

:toothy10:

Cheers,
Jay

Recluse

NewBee
Registered Member
Aug 24, 2006
I echo the sentiments about Jay's service, friendly advice and fast shipping. I have a pretty good LHBS within fairly easy driving distance, but it can't match the ease of punching a couple of keys on the computer and having stuff magically appear at the door overnight! Jay's pricing is really good too, even without the GENEROUS GOTMEAD discount. Nice to have a good supplier on the East Coast too!

Recluse

jaysbrew

NewBee
Registered Member
Jan 20, 2004
www.jaysbrewing.com
Recluse,

Thank you for the compliments!

When I first started shipping items, I mainly used UPS. Then I found Fedex to be cheaper and faster. Amazing that their regular ground service got a package from VA to NJ in about 18 hours.

Cheers!
Jay

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns