• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

2008 IMF Home Mead Maker Competition - Call for entries

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
CALL FOR ENTRIES
2008 IMF Home Mead Maker Competition

2008 Home Mead Maker Competition:
Last year the Home Mead Maker Competition had 242 entries which makes it the largest mead competition we know of. Bottle up your best and compete against some of the great Home Mead Makers in the country.

How do I enter?
Click here to enter online or you may download the entry form, bottle ID forms, rules, regulations and style guidelines. We will be adding a PayPal option to the Web Entry form.

Why should I enter?
• You will be competing against some of the finest Mead makers in the world
• You will get great feedback from judges about the quality of your mead
• You will get suggestions from judges on how to improve your mead

When may I enter?
Entry Deadline is December 15th, 2007. 1st Round Judging – January 19, 2008

Visit the International Mead Festival Home Mead Maker Competition Website. Enter and go head-to-head with some of the best Mead Makers in the County. This is a very exciting time to a Mead Maker as is evident by the popularity and growth of the Home Mead Maker Competition.

See you there!

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns