Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!

Default I'm going to China

I finally got my visa application filed. China changed the requirements around without telling anyone, that was a nice surprise. But I think I should be ok now, they said I can pick it up on Wednesday.

We're flying into Beijing and heading southwest-ish. Not sure where we'll stop, we might just bounce around wherever we feel like. We're meeting my brother there; he's been in China since January and speaks Mandarin.

Anybody have suggestions about places to see or avoid? We're definitely going to the Great Wall, a few mountains, and maybe Xian (terracotta army).
    Want to see something added to the GotMead Glossary? PM me! Didn't know we had a glossary? Check the top row of links.

2. Default Re: I'm going to China

If the Yang Tse (sp) valley is not completely submerged yet, go see the sites. They are going underwater soon (if they are not already)

--L

Default Re: I'm going to China

Make sure to stop by Madame Tzu's House of the Sweating Butterfly and get the double-breasted mattress thrasher special with Dim Sum and the silk blindfold. Tell her Loong Dong Wang sent ya!

Cheers,

Oskaar
    Is it tasty . . . precious?