Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I have a good sword

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwas View Post
    Chevette: hmm...that's actually a good idea. Except for the country wine. I'd rather drink directly from the toilet. I don't like coffee either
    If you're ever in Ottawa (yeah, I know, about as much chance as me coming to Oslo), come by for some of my red currant wine, it kicks SO much ass you'll forgive it for not having honey in it. The black currant wine too, for that matter... I got into fruit wines because I don't care for grape wines and I like making things out of local harvests, and one can only make and eat so much jam and jelly, and I've found that a lot of fruits completely cover the taste of the honey, which is why I suggested it, there have been times when sampling my wares where I had to go back to my log book to figure out if I'd used honey or sugar before I started labelling them as such, I really couldn't tell.
    "The main ingredient needed is 'time' followed closely by 'patience'." - The Bishop 2013
    "When you consider that laziness and procrastination are the fundamentals of great mead, it is a miracle that the mazer cup happens." Medsen Fey, 2014
    "Sure it can be done. I've never heard of it, but I do things I've never heard if all the time. That is the beauty of being a brewer!" - Loveofrose, 2014
    "I tend to....um, er, experiment, and go outside the box. Sometimes outside the whole department store." - Ebonhawk, 2014

You never know about Oslo, CG--I certainly never expected to go there, but my son went and fell for a Norwegian girl and she stole my boy from his mamma's clutches, er...I mean loving arms...and spirited him off to Oslo. Life has some twists and turns sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by wildoates View Post
    You never know about Oslo, CG--I certainly never expected to go there, but my son went and fell for a Norwegian girl and she stole my boy from his mamma's clutches, er...I mean loving arms...and spirited him off to Oslo. Life has some twists and turns sometimes!
    Well...I, for one, would never trust someone who'd willingly move to Norway. Can't be right in the head

Evergreen, CO (west of and above the Denver smog!)

Hmmm...never been to Ottawa. Actually never been to Canada. I hear there a loads of cute girls down there
    Except in mid-Winter, when most of them temporarily relocate to Florida!
    Na zdrowie!

Wayne B.

Oh we still have cute girls, they're just impossible to see under their parkas.
    ~AToE (A Thing of Eternity... it's a nerd thing...)

AKA: Alan H

I'm used to unpacking girls, and I actually kind of prefer it. Oh...and cute girls need extra body heat to keep them from freezing

From the North!

(weird inside heavy metal joke)
    ~AToE (A Thing of Eternity... it's a nerd thing...)

AKA: Alan H

Quote Originally Posted by wayneb View Post
    Except in mid-Winter, when most of them temporarily relocate to Florida!
    I thought it was the older "girls" going to Florida in winter... it's just Spring Break when the young ones end up there...
    "The main ingredient needed is 'time' followed closely by 'patience'." - The Bishop 2013
    "When you consider that laziness and procrastination are the fundamentals of great mead, it is a miracle that the mazer cup happens." Medsen Fey, 2014
    "Sure it can be done. I've never heard of it, but I do things I've never heard if all the time. That is the beauty of being a brewer!" - Loveofrose, 2014
    "I tend to....um, er, experiment, and go outside the box. Sometimes outside the whole department store." - Ebonhawk, 2014

Soooo...who's going to make a complete timeline with map of the migrations of single girls between 25 and 35? I'd hate to end up in Florida when it's filled with 16 year olds, and I'm not into geriatrics

Soooo...who's going to make a complete timeline with map of the migrations of single girls between 25 and 35? I'd hate to end up in Florida when it's filled with 16 year olds, and I'm not into geriatrics
    Hey!
    You callin' any cute girl over 35 "geriatric!?"

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlchemist View Post
    Hey!
    haha! No - there are lots of women over 35 who are sexy as...uhm...something very sexy However, since I'm 37 and don't have kids I want someone who are as likely as possible to have kids. And...most women over 40 are done with the stage of their lives

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlchemist View Post
    Hey!
    Yeah, I resemble that remark!!

I was done having kids at 25, almost 30 years ago now. And even if I wasn't, I'm short and round and far from the stereotypical California girl, more's the pity. But I guess both grass and girls are greener in some other country, or at least on the other side of the fence. if you want to meet some California girls (sans parkas), Tiwas, hitch a ride with the kids when they come in May. You can spend two weeks searching for a young miss who won't move to Oslo. Plus, if he hasn't left on his grand adventure yet, you can meet Aaron, who always has both brewing ideas and things to taste!

And I'm laughing my tukus off to hear someone talk about going "down" to Canada. Snort!