• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

I got to meet a second Gotmeader face to face!

Barrel Char Wood Products

joemirando

Got Mead? Patron
GotMead Patron
I need a new list, I already completed my last one... horse, car, house, husband, see Iron Maiden in concert, see Alice Cooper up close... but passport and new bucket list are going to have to wait until I get a few health issues resolved... my body apparently hates me again. :mad:

Damn. It's that time of year, unfortunately. Hang in there.

Chevette Girl

All around BAD EXAMPLE
Lifetime GotMead Patron
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa, ON
Thanks guys, but I can't even drink to drown my sorrows, I'm on anti-inflammatories and I like my kidneys so the doc said no alcohol :p

antonioh

Worker Bee
Registered Member
Sep 20, 2013
Lisbon - Portugal
The summer is coming and also the honey crop, the hollydays and the seaside.

I think it´s good to spend some time in Portugal... where the sunny sky is acqua blue... it´s very nice to stay a week or two.

And then, with all the drums full with honey, we can begin dealing with mead.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns