Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!

Default Now this is a really neat idea for getting into beekeeping!

Just checking the news today and found this lovely article! I may hunt down and talk to these people once I'm starting to get myself established!

"The main ingredient needed is 'time' followed closely by 'patience'." - The Bishop 2013
    "When you consider that laziness and procrastination are the fundamentals of great mead, it is a miracle that the mazer cup happens." Medsen Fey, 2014
    "Sure it can be done. I've never heard of it, but I do things I've never heard if all the time. That is the beauty of being a brewer!" - Loveofrose, 2014
    "I tend to....um, er, experiment, and go outside the box. Sometimes outside the whole department store." - Ebonhawk, 2014

Have you guys got in touch with the folks at Bee Culture Magazine yet? WVMJ

Not yet
    "The main ingredient needed is 'time' followed closely by 'patience'." - The Bishop 2013
    "When you consider that laziness and procrastination are the fundamentals of great mead, it is a miracle that the mazer cup happens." Medsen Fey, 2014
    "Sure it can be done. I've never heard of it, but I do things I've never heard if all the time. That is the beauty of being a brewer!" - Loveofrose, 2014
    "I tend to....um, er, experiment, and go outside the box. Sometimes outside the whole department store." - Ebonhawk, 2014

That's pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing. Beekeeping been one of the funnest and most interesting things I've done.

I like that idea. Every year people with our local bee association purchase bees and all the stuff, then decide eh, not for me.