Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!

Default Moderator approval for posting

What is this? Why does it exist? How does one get through it, number of posts, time in grade? Becoming a patron doesn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroig View Post
    What is this? Why does it exist? How does one get through it, number of posts, time in grade? Becoming a patron doesn't work...
    You'll be fine. Sorry it's taking as long as it is. I think Vicky is traveling so she might not have the type of access she has normally
    7 out of 4 people have a hard time using their hydrometer!

It's supposed to help curb spammers, but it seems like the same spammer is consistently posting phone offers.

Until you get the seal of approval, I suggest you create your postings in another application (text, Word, email), then manually type in a brief posting in gotmead. If it gets posted you have 20 minutes (I think) to edit it. You can then copy and paste from the other app. It's a pain, but it was something that was forced on them by the persistent spamming.

Length, not frequency? I'll try the work around, and also send in email to see about not having my responses to the other thread, multi-posted.

I will look into this right now!

All posts awaiting moderation have been validated. Let me know via PM if you are still having issues. I don't have admin access yet so if it's an admin thing Vicky will have to fix it.