Hey folks!
I have a couple of batches in ferment right now, and have some questions on protocol for the current situations.

Batch 1:
6 gallon Trad, pitched 15g of D21 night of Nov 4 (rehydrated with go-ferm)
OG 1.094, PH 4.7 at pitch
Made sure to add O2 (using O2 stone) at pitch
Also added 1/2 dosage of booster blanc and opti-white (going to add the other halfs around SG1.020)
No nutrients until 12 hours after pitch (morning of Nov 5), and adding them approx (not exact, but close, due to work, etc.) every 24 hours afterwards
Been adding O2 every 12 hours from pitch
Temperature at pitch was a little high, 84F, but I brought that down and it's been fermenting a few degrees warmer than I'd like, but still between 68-72F
Everything seems to be doing fine. It actually has a bit of a sweeter smell right now than the standard yeasty smell.
As of this morning, I've dosed the 3rd nutrient feeding, and the SG is 1.068 (5 points from 1/3 break). PH has dropped to 3.3 with and temp is 68.6F

Questions:
1 - If it hits the 1/3 break this evening, should I still feed it the 4th nutrient dose only 12 hours later, skip it, or wait the 24 and dose anyway (likely will have passed 1/3 break)?
2 - The last O2 dose would normally be this evening, should I continue with that as well?

Batch 2:
1.25 gallon Trad, pitched 4g of D254 night of Nov 4 (rehydrated with go-ferm)
OG 1.095, PH 4.7 at pitch, and 70F at pitch (kept between 66.4 and 68.5F during ferment)
Made sure to add O2 (using O2 stone) at pitch
Also added 1/2 dosage of booster blanc and opti-white (going to add the other halfs around SG1.020)
No nutrients until 12 hours after pitch (morning of Nov 5), and adding them approx (not exact, but close, due to work, etc.) every 24 hours afterwards
Been adding O2 every 12 hours from pitch
As of this morning, I've dosed the 3rd nutrient feeding, and the SG is 1.068 (4 points from 1/3 break).
*While I'm not getting any off-smells, I've had a couple new (to me) conditions with this batch. Last night the PH was way low (unless my equip is way off) at about 2.5. I panicked a bit and added 1/3 tsp of Potassium Biacarbonate which seemed to raise it a bit, but it's PH this morning is still around 3.
*The other observation I had is that dried yeast granules (my term) out of the packet never seemed to break up or dissolve (so to speak). A lot is still floating around in the must.

Questions:
1 - (Same as above) If it hits the 1/3 break this evening, should I still feed it the 4th nutrient dose only 12 hours later, skip it, or wait the 24 and dose anyway (likely will have passed 1/3 break)?
2 - The last O2 dose would normally be this evening, should I continue with that as well?
3 - Any thoughts on the PH taking such a quick dive and if I should add a bit more potassium bicarbonate?
4 - Any thoughts on the D254 yeast granules? Has anyone else seen this with other yeasts, or this yeast specifically?

Thanks for reading, and any consideration. Be Blessed!