• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

New Year's Resolutions

Barrel Char Wood Products

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Happiness and Prosperity to you all!

OK, time to pony up folks. Let's hear those New Year's Resolutions.

My New Year's resolution for 2005 is:

To endeavor to remain calm in the face of folly by my fellow man.

Cheers,

Oskaar

jab

NewBee
Registered Member
Mar 15, 2004
radiofreeomaha.net
Alright, I will try to not be the follying fellow man. I will also try not to be such a pain in the ass (sorry Vicky!) and to remain calm when I see something that hits the wrong chord with me.

-jb

Tsuchi

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 28, 2004
www.earthworks-design.com
MMMmmm Sad and mundane as it is... More exercise. Yah i know that there are Billions of people saying the same thing. But really, how many can say "it's so i can live longer and better and consume more mead" ;D

Suzy_Q_Brewmistres

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 18, 2004
Alrightythen..... my New Years Res for 2005... is to de-clutterize and to try something new.
I've begun by tossing empty boxes that I've holed away in the basement for years... I have a thing about boxes... I wanna keep em to put things into. So... I've gotten plastic see through tubs so that I can see my crap.. er ... junque.
The try something new... I've always thought I'd be good at writing a book... so.. I got an idea late last night... got up ... and wrote the first few short paragraphs of my story.... Even if I don't publish.
I started something new this past year... making mead... so I think I should try something new each year.

I'll keep you posted...

:-* Suzy Q

ScottS

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 12, 2003
www.slezakfarms.com
1) Stay on my diet. It involves a few icky things, but I'm getting used to it.

2) Quit my job ASAP. ASAP means 2-3 years from now, but there is a lo to do between now and then. Keep the process moving.

I would resolve to make more mead, but my basement is already full. :)

Talon

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 8, 2004
My wife and I vow to meet our federal limit of homebrew allowable gallons this year for a 2 adult household.

Tsuchi

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 28, 2004
www.earthworks-design.com
Wow...I'm very impressed. I'm hoping to have the make enough so that I'll leave some bottles alone long enough for them to age for a year or two... But with your plan, I guess that means you'll have more to share then ;)

Talon

NewBee
Registered Member
Jul 8, 2004
We have a tendency to share more than we consume, so that would be a good thing to get to... *grins*

mead_monkey

NewBee
Registered Member
Nov 22, 2004
my new years resolution is to relax a bit more... and what could be more relaxing than watching airlocks bubble? ;D

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns