Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!

Default New Year's Resolutions

Happiness and Prosperity to you all!

OK, time to pony up folks. Let's hear those New Year's Resolutions.

My New Year's resolution for 2005 is:

To endeavor to remain calm in the face of folly by my fellow man.

Cheers,

Oskaar
    Is it tasty . . . precious?

2. Default Re: New Year's Resolutions

Alright, I will try to not be the follying fellow man. I will also try not to be such a pain in the ass (sorry Vicky!) and to remain calm when I see something that hits the wrong chord with me.

-jb

3. Default Re: New Year's Resolutions

MMMmmm Sad and mundane as it is... More exercise. Yah i know that there are Billions of people saying the same thing. But really, how many can say "it's so i can live longer and better and consume more mead"

4. Default Re: New Year's Resolutions

Alrightythen..... my New Years Res for 2005... is to de-clutterize and to try something new.
    I've begun by tossing empty boxes that I've holed away in the basement for years... I have a thing about boxes... I wanna keep em to put things into. So... I've gotten plastic see through tubs so that I can see my crap.. er ... junque.
    The try something new... I've always thought I'd be good at writing a book... so.. I got an idea late last night... got up ... and wrote the first few short paragraphs of my story.... Even if I don't publish.
    I started something new this past year... making mead... so I think I should try something new each year.

I'll keep you posted...

Suzy Q

5. Default Re: New Year's Resolutions

1) Stay on my diet. It involves a few icky things, but I'm getting used to it.

2) Quit my job ASAP. ASAP means 2-3 years from now, but there is a lo to do between now and then. Keep the process moving.

I would resolve to make more mead, but my basement is already full.

Default Re: New Year's Resolutions

My wife and I vow to meet our federal limit of homebrew allowable gallons this year for a 2 adult household.

7. Default Re: New Year's Resolutions

Wow...I'm very impressed. I'm hoping to have the make enough so that I'll leave some bottles alone long enough for them to age for a year or two... But with your plan, I guess that means you'll have more to share then

We have a tendency to share more than we consume, so that would be a good thing to get to... *grins*

9. Default Re: New Year's Resolutions

my new years resolution is to relax a bit more... and what could be more relaxing than watching airlocks bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDruid
    my new years resolution is to relax a bit more... and what could be more relaxing than watching airlocks bubble?
    Better than Prozac.
    <><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><><>
    Dan McFeeley

"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
    (The people's spirit is raised through culture)