Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!Shop Bee Folks for your Honey!

Thread: Top Posters

Default Top Posters

Hey they are, the top posters, at the time of this writing. Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

Sorry about the alignment -- couldn't get everything nice and straight.

Oskaar 1276
    Jmattioli 609
    Vickie Rowe 388
    Pewter_of_Deodar 381
    WikdWaze 347
    Jab 321
    Norskersword 309
    ThirstyViking 262
    Dan McFeeley 235
    David Baldwin 225
    ScottS 217
    JoeM 216
    JamesP 158
    Suzy_Q_MeadFaerie 114
    GntlKnght 102

<><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><><>
    Dan McFeeley

"Meon an phobail a thogail trid an chultur"
    (The people's spirit is raised through culture)

2. Default Re: Top Posters

Has anyone heard from ThirstyViking lately?

I don't think I've seen him post anything in a few months! Hope all is well with him.

Default Re: Top Posters

Yeah! Is he hiding in the shadows?

Talon.

4. Default Re: Top Posters

Geez, I've been away for awhile and I'm still #11? I guess I'll just have to post more junk. Like this post, for example.

5. Default Re: Top Posters

I guess I lurk and read and learn more than I post. But this is a great board, I have learned a lot from our top posters.

Keep in mind that numbers aren't everything. I believe Wickedwaze had several hundred posts before he pitched his first batch...

But then he knew what he was doing REALLY well by then because of his participation here.

My excuse is that I live on this forum!

Actually, my laptop is almost always on and by my elbow when I'm at my desk, so I am almost always logged in to the forum.

I think I've learned 95% of what I know about mead right here on this forum and through Ken Schram's book. All of you ladies and gentlemen have been a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you.

David
    David Baldwin
    Michigan Meadery LLC

www.michiganmeadery.com

8. Default Re: Top Posters

Quote Originally Posted by David Baldwin
    My excuse is that I live on this forum!

Actually, my laptop is almost always on and by my elbow when I'm at my desk, so I am almost always logged in to the forum.

I think I've learned 95% of what I know about mead right here on this forum and through Ken Schram's book. All of you ladies and gentlemen have been a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you.

David

I must agree I have learned so much since I found this board, and must give a great big thanks to all the veterans here, who help out all who seek to make a better mead

I'm right there with you, toolboxdiver. I've learned so much more since joining here that I haven't enough honey to start batches to experiment with! For experimental batches, my wife and I have decided that nothing less than 3 gallons simply because, if we like it, we'll have enough to have for a while!

I've progressed from making messes to making mead while I've been here. Thanks guys!

11. Default Re: Top Posters

Echoing the last couple of posts, this site-forum is an outstanding source for everything Mead, and then some. I know that I have learned so much about not just making mead, but better understanding the art of keeping yeasties happy so that they will make good alcohol-- be it beer, wine, or mead. Thanks again for all the advice, for sharing your experiences so that we all can learn!

Ganbei!
    Geoffrey