• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Of nutrients and Europe

Barrel Char Wood Products

Stasis

Honey Master
Registered Member
Jan 10, 2014
Malta
Came home this afternoon and found the package waiting for me. Plenty of tape securing it all around and plenty of peanuts inside. Not that I was afraid for its safety. Fermaid O and Go Ferm in Malta at last :O

Package.jpg

Stasis

Honey Master
Registered Member
Jan 10, 2014
Malta
I've got another potential lead. This company supplies Lallemand products and has Nutrient Vit Nature which I think is what they used to call Fermaid O. At least their descriptions are very similar
http://www.litmuswines.com/lallemand
There are bunch of companies which are listed in the lallemand website. All you have to do is go here
http://www.lallemandwine.com
Then change your country or region o whichever you want. Then go to contacts -> Distributors. There should be a list of distributors.

Unfortunately, most distributors do not have a website but just a phone or email so there's no telling if the have Fermaid O/k or go ferm and the price and whether or not they ship to your place. My first link seemed like the most promising and it is from a distributor in the UK, which is a country many forum members seem to be from. If you are not happy with baldinger (perhaps it is not within the EU and your country will heavily tax you, or perhaps shipping is prohibitive) then you might want to try contacting these other people.
About Baldinger and Shipping: Yes, shipping might be expensive if you intend to buy just 1kg of fermaid O, but if you plan ahead and buy several items such as yeast, GoFerm, oak, Filtration pads... anything you can't find in your country, then perhaps it might still be worth it since shipping prices do not scale up exactly with weight.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns