• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

Macadamia Honey

Barrel Char Wood Products
S

ScubaStan

Anyone ever tried Macadamia Honey?

I found a source in Southern California. They only have a small bit left, discontinued due to low sales. Curious yo know if this flavor of honey has what it takes to make a great mead.

Stan

Oskaar

Got Mead Partner
Administrator
Dec 26, 2004
The OC
Is this the guy in Costa Mesa that has all his honey in a storage container/shed? I called him, and he wanted me to send him an email for pricing. It sounds like he bought a bunch of honey and now can't sell it. That is, right up until you hear his prices.

Anyhow, let me know.

Thanks,

Oskaar

S

ScubaStan

No...this guy isn't in Costa Mesa. I woul never buy honey from someone that sold it out of a storage shed.

I just found out that a guy in my SCUBA club has an apiary here in the Ventura/Oxnard area. I am gonna hit him up to see what he has available.

Stan

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns