• PATRONS: Did you know we've a chat function for you now? Look to the bottom of the screen, you can chat, set up rooms, talk to each other individually or in groups! Click 'Chat' at the right side of the chat window to open the chat up.
  • Love Gotmead and want to see it grow? Then consider supporting the site and becoming a Patron! If you're logged in, click on your username to the right of the menu to see how as little as $30/year can get you access to the patron areas and the patron Facebook group and to support Gotmead!
  • We now have a Patron-exclusive Facebook group! Patrons my join at The Gotmead Patron Group. You MUST answer the questions, providing your Patron membership, when you request to join so I can verify your Patron membership. If the questions aren't answered, the request will be turned down.

North Florida Fair

Barrel Char Wood Products

Odinsson

NewBee
Registered Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hey everyone, the North Florida Fair is coming up in a few months and I was wondering if anyone else was going to enter any of their meads? It is a 4H competition and the website with the categories is http://www.northfloridafair.com/rules.php?show=530 which links to the category that has the wine. I know that it is a more local competition but it does expand into southern Ga counties. I will be entering my Raspberry Melomel, idk if I did a brewlog online for it, and this is my first competition. All the info is on the site.

(If this is the wrong section for a non sanctioned competition then I am sorry and ask that you move it to another section instead of deleting it. Thanks.)

afdoty

NewBee
Staff member
Registered Member
Feb 19, 2009
Monroe, CT
Hey everyone, the North Florida Fair is coming up in a few months and I was wondering if anyone else was going to enter any of their meads?

Do you have to be there in person to enter? I couldn't find anything in the rules that "lets" you mail an entry.

Barrel Char Wood Products

Viking Brew Vessels - Authentic Drinking Horns